- 200 ml non-dairy milk (oat, almond or rice)
- 15 g Ambrosiae cocoa nibs
- 10 g rolled oats
- 10 g Ambrosiae sprouted rice protein
- 1 pinch powdered natural vanilla
- 1 tsp maple syrup (optional)
Use a high-speed blender or coffee grinder to finely pulverize the rolled oats and cocoa nibs. Make sure it’s super fine so your hot chocolate is nice and velvety.
Mix the resulting powder with the rice protein and vanilla, then pour it into the non-dairy milk of your choice, whisking it well by hand or using the blender to avoid lumps.
Transfer the liquid to a saucepan and bring to a boil, stirring slowly. At this point it should have thickened to the right consistency. All that’s left to do is sweeten it with maple syrup if you like, garnish with cocoa nibs, and enjoy!